Thursday, 19 November 2009

BBQ at our place

Romeo's cousin came up from Brisvegas with the army this week. So we had a BBQ in his honour (and to show our nephews the new house).

Lion made us laugh when he asked me "Aunty Juliet, where are all the toys?". When I replied "we don't have any".... well his expression looked like it was the end of the world.

Being newlyweds and never having children of our own, we only have board games to entertain our guests. Luckily Wolf and Mr Sunshine knew where to look :) they ended up playing Romeo's favourite MONOPOLY ! it was funny to watch them exchanging fake money and moving their pieces .... because Dragon can't count.

I think we'll need to borrow some kids toys and baby safe stuff from Grannysaurus' or the McTavish's.

Apart from Snoopy being a bit naughty, it was a lovely night
.

3 comments:

  1. We only just got rid of a heap of toys to Vinnies. I'm sure I could find more if you want a stash for your place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! No! Don't take toys from Chimera. Please take some of ours. We need to downsize our toy supply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Romeo and Juliet... I love it!!!! Superman and I have been married 30 years and we still love playing games - only not monopoly....it takes tooooo stinkin' long! :)

    ReplyDelete