hhmmm... where to start.
On the weekend we moved into our new place. with only a few days notice, we went from a tiny shoebox of a unit into what seems a mansion of a 3 bedroom house with a patio and backyard. it's just lovely. there are trees to trim, grass to water and an actual kitchen.
we even had a BBQ with 11 friends over and we weren't squished for space!! there's only one problem... now when we yell out for the other to come, either they can't find us or they don't hear us at all :) oh well.
i haven't got any photos of it yet, cos we're still unpacking the boxes and haven't found the digital camera.
Thursday, 30 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I checked it out the other day when I saw you were our friend so I played follow the links and found nothing :) figured you were probably busy moving house though.
ReplyDelete